Not yet started: 0, Ongoing: 2, Adjudication pending: 0, Finished: 0
Tie Breaks – applied in order
1. For each of their two matches in the Group, teams will score 2 points for a win,1 for a draw and zero for a loss. These will be totalled to determine placings
2. If after (1) the tie persist then the results of tied teams against each other
3. If after (2) the tie persists then the better individual result on board 1 , then board 2, then board 3…. (In all games in that round)
4. If after (3), total points scored in the Group in that round
5. If after (4), the team with the lowest average rating on the commencement of play
This is a server event.
The start date was 10/8/2023.
3-day guaranteed reflection time applies after move 50.
Triple Block system for a 302 day event, with 51 days initial bank and 1 day increment for the first 50 moves is used.
If a player's clock reaches zero, the player will automatically be scored with a loss (even if the bank and/or the increment are > 0). Under some circumstances all of the player’s games will subsequently be cancelled (if not already rated).
Players cannot stop their clocks to take leave.
Linear conditionals can be entered.
This tournament allows claims based on the seven piece tablebase.
Draw offers are restricted to one offer per player every 10 moves (called the ten moves draw rule).
Individual ties are broken by the Baumbach tie breaking rule. This applies to board cross tables.
Team ties are broken by the board points tie breaking rule (see ICCF rule 184.108.40.206). This applies to the team cross table.
If needed, adjudicators will be selected by the server.
Other participants can see the games live after 0 games are finished in the event. Live transmission is delayed by 10 moves.
The public can see the games live after 0 games are finished in the event. Live transmission is delayed by 10 moves.
This event is organized by Sherwood, Russell.